Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Challenge


It’s been a goal of mine for a while now to start writing every day, but I needed something to write about. Last week I found what I feel is the perfect motivation. 101 Books We Can’t Live Without  from Daily Candy. I'll be reading and writing about books from a large portion of this list over the next year. 

Why did I choose this list? I need a bit of a challenge. I need some reason to start reading and writing every day. I found this link through Penguin USA’s Facebook & was immediately intrigued by the books on this list. I feel it’s a great mix of classics and modern literature… and even some just flat out fun reads (i.e. Sookie Stackhouse) in the mix.

I have read about 38 of these titles and own even more, but I am going to go back and re-read some of the ones that I "read" during high school. Because sometimes I didn't really fully read those books. :) You know what I'm talking about. 

I’m really excited to start this journey and hope that you’ll come along for the ride! And hopefully by the end of all this, I’ll have created my own 101 Books I Can’t Live Without.




No comments:

Post a Comment